[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Meeting with HDR/ Birck's future infrastructure needs

Shakouri, Ali shakouri at purdue.edu
Fri Jan 26 09:02:56 EST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Couple of key people from HDR (the firm that designed and built Birck) are coming to Purdue next Tuesday and Wednesday. We just learned last week that the new apartment building under construction is closer to Birck than the original plans presented last year. We want to make sure that this apartment does not hamper the highly sensitive research at Birck both during construction and in the long term.

We would like to schedule a meeting with HDR where Birck faculty describe their potential long term facility needs (major equipment, etc.). Could you let Jaime know if you are able to attend a meeting either on Tuesday Jan 30 (4-5:30pm) or Wednesday Jan 31 (9:30-11am)? If you can't make any of these times but have specific feedback, please forward your comments to Mark Voorhis.

Thanks a lot,
Ali