[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Brick Faculty Seminars (Thursdays 12-1pm, BRK 2001)

Shakouri, Ali shakouri at purdue.edu
Sun Feb 25 10:00:38 EST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Thanks to Sunil Bhave’s great efforts, we have a weekly BNC Faculty seminar series (Thursdays 12noon-1pm) in Birck 2001. I encourage you to attend and/or to give a talk (see below the schedule, April 5 and 26 are still open). These seminars are informal (the talk can be short 30min or so) to encourage discussions. For those who are interested, Joe Cychosz can record the presentation for nanoHUB which could be quite useful to describe latest research in your group.

Please let Nancy know if you plan to attend so that we order enough sandwiches.

Best regards,
Ali

BNC Faculty Seminar Series, Spring 2018
Thursdays, 12:00pm - 1:00pm in BRK 2001

Date

Name

Title

3/1/18

Ali Shakouri

Birck involvement in Wabash Heartland Innovation Network

3/8/18

Dana Weinstein

RF CMOS-MEMS resonators

3/15/18