[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Nanodays Activity Tables

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Thu Feb 1 14:11:18 EST 2018

Dear Birck faculty and students,

We are planning our yearly NanoDays outreach event, for April 12th and 13th from 9am - 2pm and Girl Scout/Birck Family Evening on April 11th from 6-8pm. As in years past, we would really appreciate having some research groups provide demonstration/activity tables alongside our standing lineup of activities. They are generally aimed at kids in elementary school up to high school.

Please contact me ndilley at purdue.edu<mailto:ndilley at purdue.edu> by February 28th, 2017 if you would like your group to have an activity table at this year's Nanodays.

Thank you very much for your interest in engaging kids in science!

Best regards,
Neil

--
Neil R. Dilley