[Bnc-faculty-all-list] FW: Announcement of the FY18 Laboratory and Core Facility Equipment program

Shakouri, Ali shakouri at purdue.edu
Mon Oct 9 10:45:42 EDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Please see below the announcement for internal university funds FY18 Laboratory and Core Facility Equipment program:
http://www.purdue.edu/research/funding-and-grant-writing/funding/lab-program.php

For small equipment (<100K) the deadline for proposal is on Nov. 6 and for large equipment (100K-1M), the deadline is on January 26. The latter requires cost share (1/3) and endorsement by associate Deans. Both funds need to be spent by May 31st. Check the PI eligibility and other details on the website.

Please let me know if there is anything I could do to help. For large equipment that will be installed at Birck, we will do our best to provide costshare, but it is important to involve appropriate associate deans for research early on. One of the agenda items for the Birck faculty meeting in December will be to discuss about equipment costshare priorities so send me any ideas by end of November.

Best regards,
Ali