[Bnc-faculty-all-list] FW: Upcoming one day conference with Pedro Alvarez

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 13 10:35:09 EST 2017

From: Robinson, Nina L [mailto:nlrobins at purdue.edu]
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2017 10:34 AM
Cc: Zhou, Zhi <zhizhou at purdue.edu>; Wable, Jill L <jwable at purdue.edu>
Subject: Upcoming one day conference with Pedro Alvarez

Dear All,

We would appreciate it if you could announce an upcoming one day conference (Feb. 2) where Pedro Alvarez from Rice University will be presenting the AEESP Distinguisher Lecture.  We will be hosting a one day conference with Prof. Alvarez as the keynote speaker.  Our plan is to have Prof. Alvarez's presentation in the afternoon.  We are requesting that people register for the conference and/or submit an abstract on a topic related to environmental engineering.  More information is available on the attached flyer.

Thank you for sharing this,
Nina

Nina L. Robinson, PhD     e-mail:  nlrobins at purdue.edu<mailto:nlrobins at purdue.edu>     phone:  765.496.7578
Administrative Director, Environmental and Ecological Engineering
College of Engineering, Purdue University
Potter Engineering Center, 500 Central Drive, West Lafayette, IN  47907