[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Birck Faculty Meeting - Dec. 5th at 11:30am in BRK 1001

Shakouri, Ali shakouri at purdue.edu
Mon Dec 4 05:33:08 EST 2017

Dear All,

Please see below the agenda for the Birck Faculty meeting on Tuesday Dec. 5th at 11:30am. Please let us know if you would like to discuss any additional issues.
We look forward to see you at the meeting.

Best regards,
Ali and Dimitri

Agenda Items:

  *   New Birck Faculty/Staff
  *   New laboratories and equipment installations
  *   Staff cross-training
  *   Common process characterization
  *   Disciplinary and Safety committees
  *   Deposition issues for organics