[Bnc-faculty-all-list] FW: Major Equipment Program Pre-proposal Guidelines and Template

Shakouri, Ali shakouri at purdue.edu
Fri Dec 23 13:53:16 EST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

I hope you have a nice Christmas holidays.
Please see below and attached guidelines for the EVPRP Major Equipment Program (2-page preproposal) which is due on Jan. 31st. Typical cost is between $250K-1M (exceptions will be considered for more expensive equipment that can have a big impact). They require 1/3 of the cost to come from departments/colleges/PIs so you need to start the dialog early.

I encourage you to submit proposals that can bring new capabilities to Birck or bridge technological gaps. Installation costs should be included in the proposal. Please give us at least two-weeks so that we can identify lab space and estimate facility modifications.

Best regards,
Ali