[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Nanodays: tomorrow is the last day!

Peroulis, Dimitrios dperouli at purdue.edu
Thu Apr 16 20:19:23 EDT 2015

Dear colleagues:

Nanodays is going really well and many people have been working hard for it. One area we can improve tomorrow is our participation. I know we are all very busy, particularly at this time of the semester, but it would mean a lot if we could all spare just a few minutes to walk through the event, encourage the participating groups and volunteers, and chat for a minute or two with the visiting students and their teachers. I am also confident it would be a very positive experience for us as well. The event is from 9am-2pm tomorrow at the BNC atrium.

Thanks again for all the support you have all provided to make this a successful event,
Dimitri