[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Undergraduate Research in DP - "A Day in the Park"

Shakouri, Ali shakouri at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 24 09:34:04 EST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

DP is working to attract undergraduate students to research activities here. Candiss Vibbert's office is considering to arrange an open house for UG students to see opportunities to do research and for our faculty to evaluate potential candidates (referred to as "A Day in the Park"). If you are interested in working with undergraduate students, and if you have funding for UG researchers, please say so.  If you don't have funding but still would like to involve UGs in your research please let us know as well. It will be great if you can get back to me in the next couple of days.

Best regards,
Ali