[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Nanodays Volunteers

Shakouri, Ali shakouri at purdue.edu
Thu Apr 3 15:11:28 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

NanoDays 2014 will be held next Thursday and Friday, April 10th and 11th from 9am to 1pm.  We still need student volunteers. Could you please encourage your students to volunteer a few hours of their time for this program?  Please remind your students this is a great opportunity to add outreach and volunteer efforts to their resumes. This can also help with the outreach of our federal proposals.

We are looking for graduate students to sit at pre-made activity tables and help the students go over the hands on activities and explain the nano concepts behind the activity.  These activities are simple so they don't need lengthy training.

Please have your students see Jaime in BRK 1027 or email her at jjturner at purdue.edu<mailto:jjturner at purdue.edu> to sign up for a time.

I appreciate very much in advance your kind support.

Best regards,
Ali