[Bnc-faculty-all-list] FW: Regulatory Pathway Seminar on Devices and Drugs on March 27, 2013

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Wed Mar 20 13:26:09 EDT 2013

Dear faculty and students associated with Birck, pardon the interruption.

I am the Legal IP Manager at the Purdue's Office of Technology Commercialization, and I wanted to make sure you were aware of an exciting seminar we have put together on the above-referenced matter.  Eric Kolodziej, Senior Vice President of Global Regulatory, Roche Diagnostics Operations Inc., Jeff Ferguson, Sr. Research Advisor, Global Regulatory, CMC Small Molecule and Conrad Wong, Advisor, Regulatory Affairs, Early Phase Clinical Development, both from Eli Lilly and Co. will be presenting and attending a roundtable discussion with Phil Low.  Lunch will be served.  The attached flyer provides additional information.  The seminar is open to all Purdue faculty and students.  If you are interested, please provide us with a note.

Many thanks,

Hamid R. Piroozi
Purdue Research Foundation
Office of Technology Commercialization
1281 Win Hentschel Blvd.
West Lafayette, Indiana 47906
Office Telephone Number: 765-588-3504
Cellular Telephone Number: 317-332-4720
Email: hrpiroozi at prf.org<mailto:hrpiroozi at prf.org>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email and any attachments are for the exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, distribute or take action in reliance upon this message.  If you have received this in error, please notify us immediately by return email and promptly delete this message and its attachments from your computer system.  Nothing in this communication should be considered as legal advice, legal counsel, or legal representation of any sort.