[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Information needed on your postdocs...

James Cooper cooperj at purdue.edu
Tue Oct 5 14:04:27 EDT 2010

Dear BNC Member,

We would like to include information on our postdoctoral scientists in
BNC’s communication materials.  To facilitate this, we need to collect
first-hand information from our postdocs.  This information will be
used to develop research web pages, printed materials for Discovery
Park Engagement, and materials for visitor information.

If you have a postdoctoral researcher, please forward this e-mail to
them and ask them to fill out the form located at:

https://purdue.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0Pq23VP4GoCIQio

Thanks!

	-- Jim