[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Have your received ANY Awards or Recognition this calendar year? Please respond by December 7

Allain, Monica M.C. mallain at purdue.edu
Tue Nov 30 16:38:44 EST 2010

Dear Faculty,

I have been asked to inquire about awards that our staff or faculty have won in our center.  I need this information by December 7th.  This information will be provided to the Office of the Vice President for Research for the recognition reception and other material.

Thank you for your time in considering this request.

~ Monica M. Cortez Allain, Ph.D. ~

Monica M. Cortez Allain, Ph.D.
Managing Director
Birck Nanotechnology Center
1205 W. State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
Phone:  (765) 494-5138    Fax: (765) 496-8299