[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Last Call for MIND Recharge Grant Proposals, ON BEHALF OF JIM COOPER

Starewich, Deborah S. dstarewi at purdue.edu
Mon Jul 19 12:51:55 EDT 2010

Dear BNC Members,

On May 19, the Birck Center issued a request for proposals for
recharge grants to be funded under the MIND program.  These grants
would provide up to $15,000 that can be used to pay recharge center
expenses within the Birck Center.  All money needs to be expended by
June 30, 2011.

We received a number of excellent proposals, and most of the available
funds have now been committed.  But not all.  I am therefore issuing a
final call for proposals.  The guidelines and format are described in
the attached file, and the closing date for these one-page proposals
is Friday June 30, 2010.  We intend to announce the final awards by
August 16, 2010.

Feel free to contact me you have any questions.

 -- Jim