[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Central Machine Shop

Lubelski, David A lubelski at purdue.edu
Fri Jan 29 09:36:06 EST 2010

Central Machine Shop is scheduled to be shut down permanently this summer with no plans to replace the services they provide.  I am representing Birck on the committee studying the issue.  If the closing will affect your research programs, please send me a short email describing what effect this will have on your research.  I would like to have your responses by 5pm on Monday, February 1.
Please note that a high percentage of repairs to Cleanroom equipment is accomplished through CMS.

Thank you,
Dave Lubelski