[Bnc-faculty-all-list] GE corporate visit: Tuesday, 03.09.10, INVITATION TO LUNCH

Starewich, Deborah S. dstarewi at purdue.edu
Mon Feb 22 12:55:55 EST 2010

Loucas Tsakalakos, senior scientist and project leader in micro & nano structures technologies of the Thin Films Laboratory at GE Global Research will visit campus on Tuesday, 03.09.10.

Dr. Tsakalakos will be meeting with several faculty members throughout the day and will present a seminar at 10:30.  He invites our brightest student stars -- who are near graduation -- to join him for lunch, immediately following the seminar.

Please let me know if you are interested in attending this luncheon.  Additional information is forthcoming.

Thanks!
Deborah