[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Coral Reservation Abuse - ACTION REQUESTED - on behalf of John Weaver

Eric Stach eastach at ecn.purdue.edu
Fri Aug 27 21:19:29 EDT 2010

John & Colleagues:

The answer to this is very, very simple.   That user should have had
their user privileges revoked somewhere between 3-5 of these events.
It is a privilege to access equipment, not a right.

I say this based on now ∼20 yrs of working in electron microscopy
labs: you don't show up, you lose your privilege to use the equipment.

Eric

(yes: I don't work at BNC anymore, but this would have NEVER been OK
in my labs there.)