[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Request for Summer Desks

Starewich, Deborah S. dstarewi at purdue.edu
Thu Apr 15 16:09:32 EDT 2010

Greetings,

Again this summer, we have the opportunity to house several SURI students, NCN summer school students, and international visitors in the Birck Center.

Please let me know if any of your students will be gone during the summer so that we may utilize their desks.

I appreciate your willingness to allow our summer visitors to use the desks of those students who will not be here during the summer.

Thanks!
Deborah

Deborah S. Starewich
Administrative Assistant