[Bnc-faculty-all-list] You're invited to the Annual Faculty and Staff Holiday Carry-in December 18th 2009

Marris, Melissa J lanem at purdue.edu
Wed Dec 9 14:55:14 EST 2009

Let's enjoy an International Holiday together by embracing each other's holiday traditions.  A Christmas Tree will be set up in the atrium however we encourage and welcome everyone to please incorporate your holiday favorites by bringing in items that best represents your holiday tradition. We will use them to decorate the atrium
[cid:image003.png at 01CA78DF.9CEC9170]

Birck Nanotechnology
[cid:image004.png at 01CA78DF.9CEC9170][cid:image005.png at 01CA78DF.9CEC9170]Center Holiday Party Carry-In
For Faculty & Staff

Join your colleagues for Holiday fun
Friday, December 18, 2009
11:00 to 1:30
BIRCK ATRIUM

*       Don't be left out in the cold. Join in the White Elephant Swap at 12 Noon.

*       Bring A fun, gift-wrapped item if you wish to participate in the White Elephant Swap (if a new item please limit to $5). Any questions: Please see rules of white elephant game posted at the Atrium Front Desk

[cid:image006.png at 01CA78DF.9CEC9170]Please Bring a Dish to Share: Main course will be proved by Tim Sands and Monica Allain
Last Name Beginning With:
A-F = Desserts / Beverages
G-Q = Appetizers/Dips
R-Z = Side dishes/Casseroles