[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Research Planning meeting: NSF MRSEC - wrong date?

Eric Stach eastach at ecn.purdue.edu
Mon Aug 24 16:16:40 EDT 2009

I mis-typed.  I meant September 2nd.  I had originally put in Aug
26th, but I am out of town: I didn't erase sufficiently.

FOR CLARITY: THIS WILL START SEPT 2nd, Room 109.

On Aug 24, 2009, at 3:29 PM, Leary, James F wrote:

> Eric,
>
> Did you mean Wednesday, September 23 or Wednesday, September 30?
>
> - -Jim
>

> James F. Leary, Ph.D.
> SVM Professor of Nanomedicine
> Professor of Basic Medical Sciences
>   and Biomedical Engineering
> Birck Nanotechnology Center - Room 2021
> Purdue University
> 1205 W. State Street
> West Lafayette, IN 47907
> Tel: 765-494-7280; Fax: 765-496-6443
> http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~jfleary

Eric A. Stach
Purdue University
Associate Professor, School of Materials Engineering
Director, Purdue Electron Microscopy Consortium
Scientific Director, Electron Microscopy Facility, Birck
Nanotechnology Center
1205 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907
(765) 494-1466