[Bnc-facility-notice] Parking and Wifi Update

Radtke, Michelle L mlradtke at purdue.edu
Thu Nov 30 13:39:56 EST 2023

Good Afternoon,

Some of you may have noticed the barricades in the parking lot regarding this weekend's closure.  Please make sure you remove your cars tomorrow before 5:00pm.  This lot is being used as a bus lot for the annual Christmas Show.

Also, you may notice technicians around the building installing new Wi-Fi access points.  We will be escorting them into rooms as needed.  If you notice ceiling tiles are damaged during the process please let me know, as there is a standing order to get them replaced.  IT apologizes for any inconvenience, but hopefully it will lead to better service.

Have a wonderful day!

~Michelle

Michelle Radtke
Purdue University