[Bnc-facility-notice] NOTICE - Failure of the Ultrapure Water System and Cleanroom Humidity Control

Voorhis, Mark L. mvoorhis at purdue.edu
Wed May 10 07:27:28 EDT 2023

Dear BNC User,

Last night the ultrapure water system apparently has failed and shut down.  There is no ultra-pure water flow in the building at this time.  As a result the humidity in our clean room is completely out of control and our humidification system is down since it's dependent on ultrapure water to operate.

it is unknown at this time how long ultrapure water system will remain down has investigations continue.   We will keep you posted as more information comes in.

Mark Voorhis
Building Manager
Office: (765) 494-3036