[Bnc-facility-notice] NOTICE - WEST LAB WING USERS ONLY

Voorhis, Mark L. mvoorhis at purdue.edu
Mon May 23 17:20:48 EDT 2022

Dear West Lab Wing Users,

Today at noon the air handling unit malfunction again involving the humidification section allowing water to back up and leak outside the air handler unit down into the laboratories below.  To insure no leaks afterhours PUPF has shut down the humidification section overnight which will allow the humidity levels to drop in the west lab wing overnight.

PUPF will start the humidification section first thing in the morning and monitor for leaks throughout the day to insure the issue is fixed.

Best Regards,

Mark Voorhis
Building Manager
Office: (765) 494-3036