[Bnc-facility-notice] PE&U Chilled Water Risk Assessment

Voorhis, Mark L. mvoorhis at purdue.edu
Fri Jun 10 17:52:01 EDT 2022

Dear BNC Users,

Below is a request for information on the negative impact to research if the ambient temperatures in the cleanroom or lab spaces range 74°F to 77°F, 77°F to 80°F, and 80°F to 83°F.

Below are the current Birck Nanotechnology Center temperature ranges by area.

  *   Cleanroom Temperature Range = 67°F - 71°F
  *   General Labs Temperature Range = 69°F - 71°F
  *   Office/Public/Conference Room Space Temperature Range = 65°F - 80°F

Below please provide the maximum temperature allowed for your research, the area number for your research, and a brief comment for each of the higher temperatures ranges.  I will return to the office on 6/16/22 to compile all the email reply's and send it to EVPRP office by 6/17/22.

  *   Negative impact on research for ambient temperatures 74°F -77°F.  Max Temp.______?  Cleanroom/Lab Number____________?

  *   Negative impact on research for ambient temperatures 77°F - 80°F Max Temp.______?  Cleanroom/Lab Number____________?

  *   Negative impact on research for ambient temperatures 80°F -83°F Max Temp.______?  Cleanroom/Lab Number____________?

Best Regards,