[Bnc-facility-notice] NOTICE - Ultra-Pure Water and Cleanroom Equipment Power Interruption - UPDATE

Voorhis, Mark L. mvoorhis at purdue.edu
Thu Feb 24 06:43:33 EST 2022

Dear BNC Cleanroom and Ultra-Pure Water Users,

This is a reminder and an update for our scheduled power interruption for March 2, 2022 starting at 8AM.

Additionally the entire cleanroom space humidity control will be down due to the loss of ultrapure water required for cleanroom humidity control.  Any cleanroom research that requires tight cleanroom humidity control needs to pause and be protected during this interruption.   Below is the revised scope for the power interruption.

[cid:image002.png at 01D82949.D64D6F20]

Thank you,

Mark Voorhis
Building Manager