[Bnc-facility-notice] Contributions for Jerry Shepard family

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Mon Jun 14 09:32:06 EDT 2021

Everyone,
   Some of you may know and some of you may not, but one of own Jerry Shepard has been battling a tumor in the brain.  He has been undergoing a lot of treatment and still trying to work here on our Engineering staff at Birck.  At this time, I humbly ask if you feel it in your heart, to please contribute money to the family to help with medical expenses.  You may drop off your contributions to Mary Jo or Kyle in BRK 1220, or Bill Rowe or Tim Miller in 2287.  We will have envelopes for you to put in your contribution and seal for only the family to see.  Please keep the family in your prayers.

Thank you,

Mary Jo Totten
Birck Nanotechnology Center/Purdue University
Building Logisitics Coordinator
1205 West State Street
Office BRK 1220
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057