[Bnc-facility-notice] NOTICE - Failure of the Ultra-Pure Water System and Cleanroom Humidity Control

Voorhis, Mark L. mvoorhis at purdue.edu
Wed Jan 13 03:44:57 EST 2021

Dear BNC Users,

Tonight there has been a critical failure of the building wide Ultra-Pure water system.  As a result there is no Ultra-pure water flow or cleanroom humidity control that requires ultra-water to operate.  The cleanroom relative humidity levels are at ~14% with a setpoint of 45%.

It is unclear when the ultra-pure water system will be operational.  We are waiting for a response for technical support from an outside ultra-pure water engineering firm.

We are sorry for the unplanned interruption.

Mark Voorhis
Building Manager
Office: (765) 494-3036