[Bnc-facility-notice] NOTICE - The East and West Lab Wing Air Handling System Shut Down Due to Cold Temperatures

Voorhis, Mark L. mvoorhis at purdue.edu
Sun Feb 7 08:09:11 EST 2021

Both east and west make up air handling systems are currently shut down due to low temperature freeze protection tripping them off.   We have negative pressure in the atrium space increasing difficulty opening doors.  We have trades responding to the issue.

Until future notice all general research labs (listed below) will be closed with no fume hood or hazardous processes.

1031
1039
1043
1045
1069
1077
1081
1083
1089
1089A
1100A
1153
1157
1217
1227
1233
1235
1237
1239
1261
1261A
1263
1265
1267
1269
1273
2031
2037
2043
2069
2077
2081
2087
2087A
2087B

I will send an update once we understand what happened.

Mark Voorhis
Building Manager
Office: (765) 494-3036