[Bnc-facility-notice] Notice Regarding Fume Hood Purge

Reger, Ronald K rreger at purdue.edu
Thu Apr 22 14:56:42 EDT 2021

Dear Birck Users,

As a reminder, during our twice per year building PM shutdown we also address maintenance and cleaning issues on process equipment, including the fume hoods. With the upcoming building shutdown the week of May 3 we are planning our normal fume hood cleans and purges.  Please note that all fume hoods in the cleanroom will be cleaned and emptied during the week of May 3 so please make sure you have completed all your chemical processes by Monday morning, May 3, at 6:00 am.  The hoods will be cleaned and glassware will be taken out beginning Monday morning at 7:00 am.  You should store your empty glassware in your totes on the tote storage racks.

Thanks for your attention to this.

Ron Reger
Engineering Manager
Birck Nanotechnology Center | Room 2289 |
Office:  765.494.6667 | Email: rreger at purdue.edu<mailto:rreger at purdue.edu>
Wiki:  https://wiki.itap.purdue.edu/display/BNCWiki
iLabs:  https://purdue.ilabsolutions.com/homepage/