[Bnc-facility-notice] Lorraine Fox replacement

Jurss, Stephen E sejurss at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 28 08:17:42 EST 2020

                All,

                Lorraine Fox our Birck storekeeper and material supplier has taken another position on campus. She will be sorely missed, but I am happy to introduce her replacement Lisa Strauser lstraur at purdue.edu<mailto:lstraur at purdue.edu> .
                Lisa will be taking Lorraine's position. Please welcome her to the Birck team.

                Stephen