[Bnc-facility-notice] NOTICE - BNC Preventative Maintenance Closure & Research Equipment Power Outage

Voorhis, Mark L. mvoorhis at purdue.edu
Mon Sep 23 07:48:00 EDT 2019

Dear BNC User,

This is a gentle reminder for Purdue's Physical Facilities Department to repair our building main electrical systems. This is scheduled for Monday October 14, 2019 involving building wide electrical outages.  Attached is the electrical shutdown sequence.   Please plan accordingly to secure you research equipment and office computers.

Best Regards,

Mark Voorhis
Building Manager
Birck Nanotechnology Center