[Bnc-facility-notice] Access to Bindley

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Mon Mar 4 09:48:07 EST 2019

Everyone,
   In the next week or so, the parking on the west side of Birck will permanently close.  Purdue is asking us to park in the Discovery parking lot across from DLR.  In order to give you better access to Birck, Bindley has agreed to give us after-hours access to their building.  You must fill out the attached form and make a copy of your Purdue ID, then present them to Susan McCreery at Bindley.  This is a generous offer, so make sure to treat Bindley as you would here in Birck.  You must use your Purdue ID, since the Birck ID only works at Birck.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you,

Mary Jo Totten
Building Logisitics Coordinator
1205 West State Street