[Bnc-facility-notice] Changing Building Control Panels

Arnett, William A Arnettw at purdue.edu
Wed Oct 3 16:14:18 EDT 2018

All,

Next week, in preparation of our fall shutdown and UPS replacement, we will be switching power sources to a select few building control panels. This will occur next Monday - Wednesday (10/8/2018 - 10/10/2018) in the morning, which will cause temporary power loss to the AWN, PCW, and process cooling water.

During the power swap we don't anticipate any issues with normal building operations due to the short nature of the power being off, but there's always a chance something could occur. Once all the panels have been changed to their new power sources I will send a follow-up email. Thanks.

William (Wil) Arnett
Facility Engineer
Birck Nanotechnology Center | Room 1120 |
Office:  765.496.8329 | Email: arnettw at purdue.edu<mailto:arnettw at purdue.edu>
Wiki:  https://wiki.itap.purdue.edu/display/BNCWiki
iLabs:  https://purdue.ilabsolutions.com/homepage/

[DP-BirckNanotechCtr-H-BG-RGB]