[Bnc-facility-notice] Chiller Repairs & Lab/Cleanroom Humidly Control

Arnett, William A Arnettw at purdue.edu
Wed May 16 09:03:04 EDT 2018

All BNC Users -
Birck Nanotechnology Center will be conducting emergency chiller oil leak repairs on 5/22/2018 from 7:00AM - 2:00PM.

During that time we will experiencing some fluctuations in humidity control for the laboratories and cleanroom. Our normal humidity specification is 45% ± 5% and we anticipate the humidity may exceed 50%. Please plan your laboratory and cleanroom activities accordingly.
We will send out a notification upon completion and when conditions are back to normal. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this maintenance procedure.

William (Wil) Arnett
Facility Engineer
Birck Nanotechnology Center | Room 1120 |
Office:  765.494.4712 | Email: arnettw at purdue.edu<mailto:arnettw at purdue.edu>
Wiki:  https://wiki.itap.purdue.edu/display/BNCWiki
iLabs:  https://purdue.ilabsolutions.com/homepage/

[DP-BirckNanotechCtr-H-BG-RGB]