[Bnc-facility-notice] J-bay, Bio-cleanroom, and viewing aisle closure April 3-5

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Tue Mar 27 14:43:56 EDT 2018

Next week we are stripping and waxing the viewing aisle around the cleanroom.  Please note the schedule below.  Wednesday is the only day you will not be able to access J-Bay until 11:00AM.

Tuesday April 3rd - You can only access the J-Bay from the West side of the viewing aisle.  Bio-cleanroom is closed until 11:00AM

Wednesday April 4th - J-Bay is closed until 11:00AM!  Bio-Cleanroom is open again

Thursday April 5th - You can only access the J-Bay from the East side of the viewing aisle.  The freight elevator will not have access until 11:00AM.

Thank you,

Mary Jo Totten
Logistics Coordinator
Birck Nanotechnology Center Rm. 1220