[Bnc-facility-notice] Panel Shutdown Thursday

Kuhn, Jeffrey G kuhn1 at purdue.edu
Tue Mar 13 08:57:00 EDT 2018

All,

In order to supply power to the new AJA Ion Mill, we need to shut down panel LL1A to install a breaker. Panel LL1A feeds panels LL2A-PR and LL2A-PP, so they will be affected as well.

This shutdown will happen on Thursday 3/15 at 9:30 AM. Here' a list of what's affected:

*         Q Bay receptacles

*         P Bay receptacles

*         RTA receptacles

*         NH3 anneal

*         NO anneal

*         P Bay acid and solvent hoods (lights, air monitor, & receptacles)

*         PQR chase quartz cleaning hood (lights, air monitor, & receptacles)

*         SiC anneal

*         Spot welder

*         Blue M oven

*         Camera receptacles P Bay

*         Convenience receptacles under LL2A-PR

The outage should last about 45 minutes. Please let me know if there are any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Jeff Kuhn
Facility Engineer
Birck Nanotechnology Center