[Bnc-facility-notice] FW: BNC IS CLOSED UNTIL 1:00 PM TODAY

Weaver, John R jrweaver at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 5 12:14:04 EST 2014

Due to the extension of the closure of Purdue University, the Birck Nanotechnology Center will remain closed until Thursday morning.

This means that NO HAZARDOUS WORK MAY BE DONE IN THE FACILITY. This includes any work at fume hoods. Hazardous gases will continue to be shut down.

THE CLEANROOM IS CLOSED. You may NOT enter the cleanroom during the facility closure.

Thank you for your understanding during this weather emergency.

John

John R. Weaver
Facility Manager
jrweaver at purdue.edu<mailto:jrweaver at purdue.edu>