[Bnc-facility-notice] Lab Construction Electrical Work Friday Morning 11/15/13 From AM7 to 8AM

Voorhis, Mark L. mvoorhis at purdue.edu
Thu Nov 14 13:37:28 EST 2013

All,

Contractors will be working inside a power panel tomorrow morning (11/15/13) from 7 to 8AM.  The planned electrical work does not involve shutting down power but there is a low risk of an accidental trip of the power.  This panel serves most of the offices on the west side of the building - including lighting.  As a precaution we are asking that you to power down computers and other critical office equipment prior to going home tonight.

Again we anticipate this work to be transparent.

Thank you,