[Bnc-facility-notice] REMINDER - shut down computers before leaving today - ELECTRICAL SHUTDOWN

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Wed Sep 5 13:49:32 EDT 2012

Everyone,
   This is a reminder that tomorrow Thursday September 6th is the electrical shutdown for Birck.  A couple of reminders, please make sure you shut off your computers before leaving the building this evening.  Also, if you have anything in the refrigerator or freezer, please know that we cannot guarantee that it will stay cold the entire time and not spoil.  The building will be completely shut down tomorrow.  All doors will be locked and you will not have access.

Thank you,

Mary Jo Totten
Birck Nanotechnology Center
Discovery Park/Purdue University
1205 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
(765) 496-1173

"Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean."
-Ryunosuke Satoro