[Bnc-facility-notice] Parking Lot Light Installation

Weaver, John R jrweaver at purdue.edu
Fri Oct 21 09:52:37 EDT 2011

We will be putting up the permanent lights in the new parking lot west of the Birck Nanotechnology Center on Thursday, 27 October 2011 (next week). To accomplish this, we will be blocking off parking spaces near the light poles - three spaces per pole - on Wednesday, 26 October 2011. We expect to have the pole installation complete by the end of the day on Thursday.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience as we complete this project.

John

John R. Weaver
Facility Manager
(765) 494-5494