[BNC-all] UPW Status Update

Reger, Ronald K rreger at purdue.edu
Wed Mar 20 14:11:29 EDT 2024

Dear All Birck Users,

The issue with the UltraPure Water system was determined to be data communication errors between the control panels of the UPW electronics.  We believe this issue has been resolved by fixing an ethernet cable, and the UPW system has been stable all morning.  Additionally, the cleanroom humidity has also stabilized at normal levels.

Our UPW supply and cleanroom humidity have returned to stable levels and normal research may resume.  Thank you for your patience.

Birck Management