[BNC-all] Brenda Meador - Update

Meador, Brenda L meador3 at purdue.edu
Mon Sep 25 05:39:55 EDT 2023

Dear all,
Thank you all SO much from the bottom of my heart for your gifts, cards and prayers during this difficult time for my family.  I am happy to let you all know my daughter took her 1st steps last Tuesday.  The smile on her face said it all to me.  So happy to see her progressing as her injuries and her spirt heals. She still has a long road to recovery, but time will heal all.

I will be working from home for a while but so happy to be back at it again. A big THANK YOU to Nancy, Sangeeta and Emily for covering for me while I have been out of the office and continue to assist while I will be working from home.

PLEASE start sending me ALL the orders, so we can let Nancy get back to her daily task and get caught up for covering for me.

I am again so thankful for all of you and appreciate and love my Birck Family!!!!

God bless each and every one of you!

Brenda