[BNC-all] Birck Recharge Rate Update, effective June 1

Wirth, Justin C jcwirth at purdue.edu
Fri May 12 11:51:29 EDT 2023

Hi Birck users and PIs,

Given the scope of our recharge operations, there is a lot to take in and digest. In case anyone has questions, concerns, comments, feedback, needs clarification, or would otherwise like to discuss verbally rather than email, I've setup a link to book a virtual discussion session via Teams whenever we're both available over the next two weeks: Book time with Wirth, Justin C: Birck Recharge Rate Discussion <https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/5ad94572a9c04a4e8aa9159479128868@purdue.edu/meetingtype/8Kf6iDCBzUWfhnrkQuebdQ2?anonymous> . I'm happy to discuss in more detail about any particular rates/services, how the rates were developed, the reasons driving any changes, suggestions for future changes, etc.

Thanks,
Justin

Justin C. Wirth, PhD

Research Engineer - EBL Processes & Nanofab Process Consultation

Birck Nanotechnology Center | Room 2287A
765.494.8203 | jcwirth at purdue.edu<mailto:jcwirth at purdue.edu>