[BNC-all] Update on Jerry's Service

Reger, Ronald K rreger at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 15 18:07:52 EST 2023

Dear Birck Community,

As most of you know, Jerry Shepard, our great friend and member of the Engineering Staff lost his battle with cancer earlier this week.  While the obituary is not yet available we have heard from the family that the viewing and service will be next Wednesday, Feb. 22, 10:00 - 12:00, at the Soller-Baker Funeral Home.

Please keep Jerry, Kris, and the family in your thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.

Ron