[BNC-all] Update: Facility Notice

Voorhis, Mark L. mvoorhis at purdue.edu
Wed Aug 2 13:06:27 EDT 2023

Dear BNC Users,

We have found some issues with the main static UPS system and those repairs are being completed.  At 2PM this afternoon we plan to switch to UPS power.  The transfer should be transparent, given no issues with the breakers.  Extra steps are being taken to manually operate process cooling water systems to maintain water pressure and flow to all critical research tools in the center.

Thanks,

Mark