[BNC-all] Nanoscience Expo

Abrol, Sangeeta Saddul abrols at purdue.edu
Fri Apr 14 06:56:49 EDT 2023

Sent on behalf of Neil Dilley

Hello Birck Residents

Today Birck is hosting a Nanoscience Expo outreach from 10 am to 1.30 pm which is replacing the Nano days this spring. There are 53 students from Jeff High School visiting and we will be using BRK_1001,  BRK_2001, and atrium space for hands-on activities and would like to thank you for your patience.

We apologize that we could not include more research groups in this limited pilot event, but we are looking forward to scaling this expo up for an outreach event in the fall and we hope all interested groups can participate then.

Thank you,

Best,

Neil Dilley
--