[BNC-all] Pico-Seminar: Artificial Intelligence Strategies for Materials Discovery with Explainable and Open Sharing Capabilities, Prof. Prasanna Balachandran

Abrol, Sangeeta Saddul abrols at purdue.edu
Wed Sep 28 14:36:57 EDT 2022

Sent on behalf of Prof. Zubin Jacob and Sathwik Bharadwaj

Dear All -

Please find the attached details of our next speaker, Prof. Prasanna Balachandran from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.

The talk will be live streamed and posted on our YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAwzWog7PqFw5R0q90KI6KQ

Prof. Balachandran is an expert in materials informatics, density functional theory, machine learning, bayesian inference, and optimal design methods applied to accelerate the search and discovery of novel materials and alloys. His talk is titled "Artificial Intelligence Strategies for Materials Discovery with Explainable and Open Sharing Capabilities". Please join us online on Friday, September 30th at 10 am ET.

If anyone would like to join the discussion after the seminar, please email at sdaralag at purdue.edu<mailto:sdaralag at purdue.edu>.

Thanks!

Regards,

Sathwik Bharadwaj

Zubin Jacob

Sathwik Bharadwaj
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Birck Nanotechnology Center
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47906
Email: sdaralag at purdue.edu<mailto:sdaralag at purdue.edu>