[BNC-all] Special Visitors Tuesday Morning

Reger, Ronald K rreger at purdue.edu
Mon Sep 12 13:58:22 EDT 2022

Dear BNC Colleagues,

The Birck Nanotechnology Center will be hosting a number of special visitors Tuesday morning, September 13th, from approximately 9:15 to 10:45 am.  During this time there will be dignitaries from national and state government and Purdue top leadership touring our facility and having discussions and presentations on various topics.  A motorcade with our guests will drive to the front door at approximately 9:25, at which time the tours will begin.  We ask our research community members be aware of this important visit and avoid any disruptions in the building, but it will be helpful if users can be in labs, offices, and the cleanroom during this time.

This is an important visit for the future of United States' semiconductors, advanced packaging, and workforce development so let's put our best foot forward to make a great impression for Birck and Purdue.

Thanks in advance for your great support.

Birck Management