[BNC-all] Pico-Seminar: Prof. Ricardo Decca - IUPUI

Abrol, Sangeeta Saddul abrols at purdue.edu
Wed Sep 7 09:17:36 EDT 2022

Sent on behalf of Prof. Zubin Jacob and Sathwik Bharadwaj

Dear All -

Please find attached the details of our next speaker, Prof. Ricardo Decca from Indiana University - Purdue University, Indianapolis.

The talk will be live streamed and posted on our YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAwzWog7PqFw5R0q90KI6KQ

Prof. Decca is an expert in the near-field scanning optical microscopy and Casimir Physics. His talk is titled "Quantum friction and its effects in the phase of a quantum system". Please join us online on tomorrow, Thursday September 8th at 10 am EST.

If anyone would like to join the discussion after the seminar, please email me at sdaralag at purdue.edu<mailto:sdaralag at purdue.edu>.

Thanks!

 Regards,

Sathwik Bharadwaj

Zubin Jacob

Sathwik Bharadwaj

Postdoctoral Research Associate

Birck Nanotechnology Center

Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47906

Email: sdaralag at purdue.edu<mailto:sdaralag at purdue.edu>