[BNC-all] FW: Hawkins Lecture In Mechanical Engineering Heat Transfer

Abrol, Sangeeta Saddul abrols at purdue.edu
Tue Oct 4 12:06:34 EDT 2022

Greetings!

The School of Mechanical Engineering is pleased to invite you to the Hawkins Memorial Lecture in Heat Transfer.
Our Distinguished Speaker is Dr. Sam Graham, Dean of Engineering at University of Maryland.
This lecture will take place on Thursday, October 6, at 11:30 a.m., in WALC 2007.

The abstract for Dr. Graham's lecture is attached, and the presented topic is "Materials, Manufacturing, and Thermal Metrology: Keys to Developing the Future of Wide Bandgap Electronic Devices."

We hope that you will be able to attend what will be a very engaging presentation!

Best,

Stephanie Keller
she/her/hers
Administrative Assistant